For more than 85 years we successfully produce valve actuators for power generation, oil and gas, water and heavy industry.
- 1930 AEG starts production and sales of electric valve actuators.
- 1946 EMG is founded with headquarters in Wenden for continuing production of AEG Berlin factories.
- 1960 EMG becomes “Center of Competence” for AEG actuators
- 2000 the new branch “electric actuators” of EMG is spun off and DREHMO GmbH in Wenden is established. A large number of staff members from the development, sales and service departments with corresponding know-how and necessary experience change to DREHMO GmbH..
- 2008 DREHMO becomes member of the AUMA group.
- 2010 breaking ground of the new building with 6,500 sqm DREHMO manufacturing plant with 2,000 sqm office building.
- 2012 move to the new premises.